Saturday, May 1, 2010

About The Jeans.........

Okay, I know I haven't posted about the jeans I made yet, the truth is, they stink,

so, I have decided that I am not going to post about them, but I am going to wait until I have access to the sewing machine again (Don't ask), make another, better pair and I'll post about them. As for the ones that I made, it is almost impossible to get them on anyway, so, you get the point.

On another note, Ellaine is working with Serenity on their first AGMA assignment, they only need to take a few more pictures tomorrow and then they should have enough.

Some other news, I am all done with my homework for the weekend so I have time to post. I had to type the final draft of this essay that I have been working on for 5 weeks now.

Now, for something not quite as positive,

I am sharing this news with you because I have to get it out.

I am kind of worried about one of my friends, she hasn't been at school for 2 weeks now, I expected to see her at swim practice, but the coach told me that she quit, so I thought "Okay, we both take piano lessons from the same teacher, I'll see her there". And now, I come to find out that she quit piano too. It's like she disappeared from the face of the Earth. And then, I am at swim class and this kid that I have never seen before in my life tells me that he has been secretly talking to my friend and he tells me she is grounded for a month for doing something terrible. The thing is, how can I trust this kid? I don't know him, and I'm pretty sure my friend doesn't know him, none the less talking to him in private. What can I do? I want to talk to my friend and find out what is happening but I am afraid to call her because what if she really IS grounded?

Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Your Friend,
Ruthie

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your jeans did not turn out as good as you wanted .. sewing is like most everything else you just need to practice. We will be waiting and excited to see the next pair.

    I am not sure what to do about your issue with your friend, I would say go to my older sisters website on asking for advice and she will answer.

    You can either post a comment that she will moderate, http://answersfromloryn.blogspot.com/

    Or email her thecrazydolllady@gmail.com

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete