Sunday, June 20, 2010

Guess What?

I get out of school in 3 days! Woohoo! Anyway, Ellaine has been hard at work on her LJ summer contest entries (I assume you all know what I am talking about). Serenity has been hard at work with her AGMA entries and I have been hard at work with trying not to be bored. Towards the end of the school year there is no homework or anything so I have been working hard to keep myself entertained. When Ellaine gets out of school we are going to be making a music video to the song "Vienna" by the Fray. We all love that song, so, you get the point. We don't know who is starring in it yet, but we will soon.

In other words, Ellaine is leaving for camp in exactly a week, which means no internet whatsoever for a whole week. *Tears* So, yeah. (I have a problem with finishing my sentences, don't I?)

Your Friend,
Ruthie

P.S. Ellaine gets her braces off tomorrow (FINALLY)!

P.S.S. This is my 102 post! I can't believe I missed my 100 post, sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Ellaine must be exited. I got my braces off a few weeks ago and it hurt so bad. I HATE IMPRESSIONS!!! Anyway, I followed your blog it's soooo good!

    ReplyDelete