Friday, June 18, 2010

The Thing To Be Changed......... (Updated)

I'm changing Leila's name to Lisette. I know this is random, but I don't really like the name Leila, and Lisette sounds a lot better to me. Now this may just be a temporary decision (I mean Lisette might sound good today, but I might change it back), I might change it back sometime, I don't know.........................
I'm all mixed up, but, as of right now, Lisette sounds good so I am changing her name.

What do you think about this new idea?

Elliane })({

P.S. I get out of school on June 23rd, then there will be a grand summer celebration post and you should expect to see a post every one or two days or so.

NEVER MIND, I CHANGED MY MIND, SHE'S BACK TO BEING CALLED LEILA, LOL

1 comment:

  1. I like Lelia but Lisette is a gorgeous name, as well! :)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete