Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jurrasic Park

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but I was tagged, of course. So, something funny that happened to me was:

Well, I have a hilarious best Friend, and well, we went to universal studios a while ago and I love to scream, I have a very high pitched, horror movie like scream. Well, I was riding the Jurassic Park ride with Ellaine, Ellaine's Friend, and her friend's doll, who is my best friend. But when you are about to go down the big drop and the T-Rex comes out from behind the waterfall I freaked out and I started screaming. And screaming, and screaming. After we had gone down the huge drop (you guessed it, I was screaming the whole time) and the ride was over, when we were just sitting there waiting to be unloaded from the boat, everyone was staring at Ellaine. There were about 25 people on the boat and nobody was talking, they were just looking at Ellaine. I guess they thought Ellaine was the one that screamed. But it was intense, imagine 25 people staring at you after your AG doll had screamed her head off. Then Ellaine's Friend burst out laughing and everyone started cracking up! It was hilarious! We couldn't stop laughing until we were halfway across the park, so there is my funny story, I tag Anybody who hasn't already been tagged! Bye!!!

Your Friend,
Ruthie

2 comments:

  1. That is soooo funny! I have never been on that ride, but I think it sounds fun!

    Yikes! I hope I'm not tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on the Jurassic Park Ride! It was very fun, but scary, too. Great story, Ruthie! :-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete