Friday, November 13, 2009
Excited For So Many Things!
Hey, this is going to be a really long post to make up for all the time that I haven't been posting. So, right now my life is so sucking and is so amazing at the same time, so, here you go:
The Bad news: Well, personal family matters that I am not going to share on the internet, and I ran for *enter grade* vice-president and I lost to a boy who only won because he is popular
Well, there is the bad news, but, hey, there are so many more things on the good news list.
The Good news: I am going to make a list because there are so many things.
1. I am in a good mood because I am listening to some rockingly awesome music right now
2. It's almost Thanksgiving, I mean, who isn't looking forward to the mashed potatoes?
3. Christmas is also coming up, and everyone knows what that means, new AG items are on their way, including my beloved Serenity!
4. I'm going to a sleepover at my BFF's house tomorrow, yay, the last time we had a sleepover we stayed up until 4:00 in the morning.
5. I haven't been eliminated from AGMA yet!
6. Now we get to the part I have really been wanting to scream out to the world:
Well, as many of you know, and many of you don't know, I love acting, it has been my passion ever since forever. Anyway, during the summer of 2010, I get to go to a professional acting school, and at that school they hook you up with agents, and once you get an agent, you start going to auditions for actual movies, commercials, music videos, and all of that stuff. You go to about 3 auditions per week and after a while you are bound to get a part, but that is a long time away and I mean, how many actors actually get all of the parts compared to how many auditions for the part. Trust me, I love acting, I am only doing this for the acting, I do NOT want to be famous, I think being famous would be horrible, but enough about acting.
7. One more thing, I love apple juice with ice cubes, very random, yes, I know.
So, wait I have to go refill my glass of apple juice.
Okay, I'm back. I am so bored right now and I have nothing to type about right now. Oh. I know.
Okay, so I am in a program called GATE at my school. It stands for Gifted And Talented Educators. Anyway, every year you have to do this big old GATE project, so this year I am going to make a feature length movie with my American Girl Dolls, it is going to be so awesome. So, I just wanted to get that out, well there is really nothing more to type about. Well, Bye!!!