Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Surprised Updated!

I'm surprised that still nobody knows anything about the American Girl of the year 2010. Usually AG has accidentally let something slip by now, well, I guess this time we are going to have to actually wait until 2010 to find out about her.
Bye.

Ellaine })({

Thanks to Quinlyn and doll diaries for the info!

The Goty of 2010 is going to be named Lanie! And she loves nature.

That is all we know so far but I really want a peek at what she looks like!

Well, Bye!

Your Very Excited Friend,
Ruthie!!!

5 comments:

  1. Actually, we do know some things about her! Her name is Lanie and she is a nature girl! Go to dolldiaries.com to find the info! And while your online, please visit my blog! LOL :)

    ~Quinlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for posting the info Ruthie and Ellaine! :D I can't wait to see what she is like!


    ~pioneerfan04

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the information. Nature, huh? I guess they should be emphasizing on Earth day then, like with Stop the Bulling Day with Chrissa. I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that she is African-American from Doll Diaries. I am excited to hear about who she is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey can you go to my blog and be a follower and also add me to your list of friends. THanks1
    agcrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete