Friday, April 16, 2010

95th Post

So, yes, this is my 95th post, in less than a year, in other words.....

Ellaine is going away for the weekend.

Which means I, sadly, can not post.

Ellaine is going to a church camp up in the mountains with all of her friends and she is so excited, she is also hoping that there will be a little bit of snow left! Yay!!!!!

Getting to the point, Ellaine made some jeans for us out of her little brothers old jeans, they aren't great, but I think they are pretty nice, she used Liberty Jane's awesome jeans direction book which she one as a second place prize for the Fall 2009 contest. I'll have a long post about them when Ellaine gets back.

So, that is about it for updates. See the post below to watch Ellaine's most recent music video if you haven't already!

Bye!

Your Friend,
Ruthie

P.S. I'll do something special for my 100th post, coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 95 posts, Ruthie, and have fun in the mountains, Ellaine! I hope you're able to see snow. :)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Ellaine has fun :) I can't wait to see the jeans.

    ReplyDelete