Friday, April 23, 2010

Ruthie's Randomness






Okay, so I am really sorry I haven't posted in a week, some things have been going on............

Anyway, again, I won't be posting at all this weekend because............................................................














































Ellaine is going to DISNEYLAND! Yay! She promised to take pictures for me and etc.

So, we are all excited about that, on the other hand, Ellaine and I are so excited to see Sitara's new stop-motion that she just finished filming! We have been so anxious to see it and the day is drawing nearer and nearer.

Another exciting thing that happened this week was that our very own Serenity recieved a spot in season 3 of AGMA, we are all wishing her the best of luck!

I am sorry I haven't posted about the jeans we made yet, I haven't had any time to photograph them, plus nobody here has had time to model them for me.

Lastly, Happy Late Earth Day, I hope you all had a nice day conserving energy and being nice to our planet!

Your Friend,
Ruthie Camille Smithens

P.S. I n honor of Earth day, here are some of my best photos of nature, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting into AGMA (we are very excited, too!) and tell Ellaine to have tons of fun at Disneyland! I can't wait to see the pictures she takes. :) Happy Earth Day!

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo's in the post .. you did a great job on them .. we love abstract photos too ..

    Congrats on AGMA .. how exciting and KEWL on Ellaine going to Disney .. Woo Hoo!!

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were great photos! Congratulations on making into the AGMA, we did too! :-)
    I'm also having an Earth Day Photo Contest and would love if you could enter!

    ~Gabby

    ReplyDelete