Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday




Yep, it is Friday, I have MORE Winnie-the-Pooh rehearsal early tomorrow, ugh! I haven't gotten to sleep in on a Saturday morning for a month. Anyway, I added different music, and some songs are NOT by Coldplay, *GASP*. Yeah, it is possible, there are other songs and bands out there that appeal to me besides Coldplay. So, the first song is "How to Save a Life" By the Fray, I love that song, so nothing very interesting has been happening, the weather is back to sunny and hot, no more rain or clouds. I got my progress report today, straight A's like always. Well, that is about it, so, Bye!

Ellaine

P.S. Pictures, like them?
I love the one at the bottom, I like how the trees' reflection shows in the water.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I like the last one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your photos, especially the last one! They are so pretty. I like Jess' ensemble in the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete