Friday, January 15, 2010

Of Projects and School Work


Yeah, so I have a huge project that is due this Thursday, so I will be working on that ALL weekend, so I won't be on at all, the only exception is to watch the Liberty Jane Contest results and that is it, just a heads up, well I have play practice for Winnie-the-Pooh very early tomorrow, so I need to go to bed now, bye!

Ellaine })({

P.S. Picture = Felicity's eyes, like it? Please comment and tell me anything, I don't care what, just say something, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Cool picture! Have fun at play practice. :-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool picture! I love Winnie-The-Pooh; that's my favorite book ever! I like the pictures on the side of the page of all your dolls. How did you do it? I plan to do it on my blog, but I can't seem to find out how to do it. Could you comment on my blog on how to do it? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete