Saturday, January 2, 2010

Leila (Lanie)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Here are the pictures, she is so pretty, I love her! Her bangs don't really look all too bad, they actually look kind of cute, the only problem is her headband, It is WAY too small for any AG doll's head, I had an extremely hard time just getting it out of her hair and off of her head, but the actual doll is so cute! Her shoes stay on nicely and the have netting onside which makes them even more realistic. The dress is nice, it is kind of short though, like, if it were any shorter, you would be able to see her underwear, I am going to just put some leggings on her, Her eyes are just like Felicity's except more brownish-green than bright green, her curls are like Nicki's to me, although some people say that they are a little bit easier to take care of, in all, I think she is a very beautiful doll! I also got a little sun hat that is an AG store exclusive, and, ~Drum Roll~

PEPPER! The AG husky dog, she is so cute!!!!! The only thing is that her collar is to small to fit around her neck, but who cares, I wasn't going to put the collar on her anyway! So, that was it, enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting Leila and Pepper! Leila is GORGEOUS!

    Katie >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Leila is adorable! I love what you did with her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leila is so pretty! Congrats!

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! We're getting her too!!

    ReplyDelete