Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Doll that Clicks

Hi,
I just saw my new sister, or at least a picture of her.

She is sooooooo pretty!

Avery from Avery-Here! posted the link to the pictures of the new JLYs. Ellaine says that we are getting the doll that has short red hair that is parted on the side and no bangs, she has hazel eyes and freckles. We already know what her name is going to be but you have to wait until tomorrow to find out. It is between Leah and Serenity. Ellaine's mom said that she could make a youtube account so that she can enter her designs in the Liberty Jane contest, so we are going to do that right now. So, Bye!

Your Friend (Who is so excited for her new sister),
Ruthie Smithens

2 comments:

  1. Yay Ruthie! I am so happy you saw your sister! :)

    Oh, and I saw on my post that you liked that quote on my channel. I love that quote and I also laughed hysterically when I read it! It's so funny! :)

    Your friends,

    pioneerfan04 and my dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! That doll is very cute! ;-) I can't wait 2 c what u name her!!!

    ReplyDelete