Friday, September 25, 2009

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE AMERICAN GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
NONONONONONONONONO!

I just read from Brooke from Avery-Here's newest post.
American Girl is archiving Kirsten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY!
Kirsten was my first doll, Kirsten, in my opinion, is the best doll in the whole universe!
I love her, just wait untill I tell her about this.

This is a sorrowful night.
A moment of silence for Kirsten.























And guess who is next, probably Molly and Emily, since Molly is the only one of the 3 originals left. I still want Molly and Emily!

UUUUUUUUUUGH!

I auditioned for the play tonight, I did fine, but like 25 other girls auditioned and there were only 2 parts for girls so I don't think that I am going to get a part.
Bye.

Ellaine

4 comments:

  1. That is really sad! I hate that American Girl has to archive Samantha and Nellie. They were my first dolls and I feel the same way about them as you do about Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also very mad. I am SURE Ms. Rowland is not very pleased with AG right now. Kirsten was my first doll also (well Marisol was, but then I sold her) and my favorite because she's a pioneer and she's Swedish, and I'm part Swedish. I am very disappointed with AG. They JUST retired Samantha and Nellie!!!!! They better come out with a new Historical Character if they're retiring Kirsten. I LOVE KIRSTEN!!! If they don't put a new HC in the 1800s after retiring 3 HC characters in 1 year then I am going to go berserk. They retired Sam, Nellie, now Kirsten, and at the end of the year Chrissa, Sonali, and Gwen. I know they're supposed to retire the GOTYs, but that's SIX retirements in one year!!!! SIX!!!!!!! In my opinion, that is way too many. 6 dolls in 1 year. Not good AG, not good.

    Sorry for the long comment, I'm just very sad about this. :'(

    A very sad pioneerfan04

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! That is terrible! And pioneerfan04, that IS a bummer that they are retiring SIX dolls! I cannot believe it. I love Kirsten's stories and she is a beautiful doll. That is horrible! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I am so mad, too! Kirsten is a great doll! :-(

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete