Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We Can't Wait!

Hi,
So we all want to stay up until Midnight waiting for the new stuff to appear on the AG website, but that probably won't happen so we are all going to get up super early to see them. We all thought that there were going to be 8 new JLYs because they retired 8. But the suspense is killing us. Earlier when I said that I knew the name, well, ya, haha, about that. Well, I meant that Ellaine knew the name. And we didn't. So as I said before, the suspense is killing us, so we persuaded Ellaine to tell us the name ohh, say about 12 hours earlier than she was going to. So, Ellaine is going to get on right now and tell you the name. Oh, and if you want to know what Ellaine looks like, picture Nicki with straight hair and you will know how she looks. Bye!

Your Friend that can't take the suspense any longer,
Ruthie



Hi,
This is Ellaine, I see that Ruthie told you what I look like. It's true. Well, anyway, I always liked this name. Even from the very beginning. I think this name fits the doll that I am going to get really well. So, the name is.........................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................
............................. Just Kidding, I'm not really going to tell you. No, I am. The name is (Scroll down for the name)



































































































































Serenity!!!!!







Yay!!!

Well, BYE!!!

Ellaine})({



2 comments:

  1. Cool name! I can't wait for the new releases. I have pictures from the new catalog posted on my blog, if you want to see them early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Name. I just saw the new stuff. I love it!!! Although, I would rather have the old flip lounge, than it to be floral

    ReplyDelete