Monday, August 24, 2009

Money or What a Girl Needs Most and Dogs






Hey Everyone!
So, the title says it all, well, we need 50$ more before we can get our sister who's name will be one of the names on the side. I start the 6th grade on September 8th and let me tell you that I am not too happy about it. Anyway, I am ready for Christmas, I don't know about you but I am fed up with this hot weather. So, I have literally been playing Christmas CDs and singing Christmas songs all day! O come all ye faithful, Joyful and triumphant, O come ye, O come ye to Bethlehem. Sorry, that is one of my favorite Christmas songs. I also like The First Noel and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. Ya, I know, Christmas isn't for like 4 months, oh well. Ellaine is all excited about tomorrow because she gets to go ride on rides at the fair with her 2 best friends. And one of them is a boy, awwww, I think Ellaine is in love! No, I'm just kidding, he's just her friend. I said I would tell you about the dogs we live with. So, I am posting pictures of them. The brown one is Sydney and the black & white one is Juneau (The capital of Alaska, get it, becuase he is a snow dog). So that is about it, BYE!!!

Your Friend,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment