Friday, August 14, 2009

More About Us

Hi,
Well, I just wanted to give you some background history about us.

Our Full names and ages are:
Kirsten Sarah Larson..........9
Ammie Magenta Powell..........10
Nicki Evellyne Fleming..........11
Felicity Corabelle Merriman..........10
Elizabeth Jane Cole..........10
Jess Natalie McConnell..........11
Bitty-Baby Rosella Powell..........3

We live with two GIANT dogs and one regular sized dog named Tatlo. (Kaya's dog)
I will post pictures of them later.
We all speak Spanish and we all go to a bilingual school.
I love competitive swimming and playing the harp.
My favorite animals are polar bears and my favorite color is teal.
Wait, I think Nicki is calling me. I have to go now. Nicki wants me to walk Tatlo with her.
BYE!

Your Friend,
Ruthie

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool you guys can all speak Spanish!!! I really love your blog!

    ~pioneerfan04 and my dolls

    ReplyDelete